NGA Human Resources Innovates Global Payroll with Payroll Exchange
Expands standardized connectivity between HCM platforms and payroll solutions in 145 countries
July 8, 2014 (London, UK) – NGA Human Resources today announced Payroll Exchange, a unique solution that reduces the complexity of global payroll by seamlessly connecting cloud-based HR Management Systems (HRMS) such as Workday and SuccessFactors with NGA’s network of payroll solutions in 145 countries.
Payroll Exchange, which sits at the heart of NGA’s Global Payroll offering, addresses the ongoing complexity of connecting multiple payroll solutions, the lack of standardization in Human Capital Management (HCM) environments, the country payroll localization and compliance gap, and the rapid pace of new software releases in the cloud.
Payroll Exchange is a service integration layer designed to:
- Streamline the connectivity between a company’s HRMS and local payroll engines in 145 countries, while maintaining compliance. Payroll Exchange synchronizes data models across platforms, validates compliance requirements, and translates complex integrations into meaningful and understandable business transactions.
- Address local payroll requirements by enriching a company’s core HR data models with legally required local data fields.
- Ensure continued performance during new releases and upgrades via “certified packaged integration” with cloud-based HCM solutions, such as Workday and SuccessFactors.
- Enable enhanced global payroll reporting and analytics by centralizing the storage of payroll data.
- Enable standardized integration with payroll-related solutions such as time and attendance, benefits administration and tax solutions.
- Capture data and integration gaps early in the payroll process, allowing payroll administrators to take corrective actions and anticipate errors
With Payroll Exchange, NGA clients can add certified payroll solutions when needed, without technical limitations and changes to their HRMS environment, and are no longer required to manage a wide variety of payroll interfaces. Payroll Exchange also offers an integration solution for complex organizations with multiple HRMS solutions or for those whose corporate developments, such as M&A events or divestitures, require rapid changes in payroll solutions.
Payroll Exchange is an integrated part of NGA's Global Payroll offering, which delivers end-to-end payroll outsourcing services in 145 countries. The Payroll Exchange solution provides Workday, SuccessFactors, SAP, euHReka (HRMS), Oracle and PeopleSoft customers with managed or comprehensive payroll outsourcing services, delivered via NGA’s global network of service delivery centers, which provide services in 25 languages.
“NGA’s ability to offer innovative, end-to-end global payroll services, including Payroll Exchange, in 145 countries is unparalleled,” said Johan Bosschaerts, Senior Vice President of Products and Offerings for NGA Human Resources. “We continue to lead the industry in embracing HR open standards such as HR-XML , and are being recognized by our clients as the pre-eminent global payroll outsourcing partner for multinationals.”
About NGA Human Resources
NGA Human Resources is a global leader in helping organizations transform their business-critical HR operations to deliver more effective and efficient people-critical services. We help our clients become better employers through smarter, more streamlined business processes — to save money, manage employee life cycles, and support globally connected, agile organizations. This is how NGA makes HR work. What sets us apart is The NGA Advantage. It’s a combination of deep HR experience and insight, advanced technology platforms and applications, and a global portfolio of flexible service delivery options.
Founded in 1969, NGA has over 44 years of experience in the IT industry. As a recognized global HR services leader, we have offices in 35 countries on five continents, supporting customers in more than 100 countries.
Manish Grover - Head of Events and PR
Phone: +44 (0)1442 204 806