Breakfast Seminar: Stand Out with an Agile Total Reward Strategy
Employee benefits hold significant strategic value for organizations looking to stand out from their competitors and become employer of choice. By implementing the right mix of benefits, supported by an effective, targeted communications strategy, organizations can increase employee engagement, helping them to attract and retain talent.
To discuss this topic in detail we would like to invite you or a representative from your company to attend our exclusive breakfast session: Stand Out From Your Peers with an Agile Total Reward Strategy, jointly hosted by Thomsons Online Benefits and NGA Human Resources
This session is intended for HR Directors and Managers, Compensation and Benefits practitioners and HR professionals. Attendance is complimentary and we are allocating two seats per company.
- 08.30 a.m. Registration and networking breakfast
- 09.00 a.m. Welcome remarks
- 09.15 a.m. Benefit Trends and Challenges – What’s keeping HR and benefits professional awake at night?
- 09.45 a.m. Coffee break
- 10.00 a.m. Lift and Shift versus Transform and Shift - Why organisations should resist the temptation of merely lifting and shifting their old HR processes versus transforming, and shifting new HR processes to maximize the value of their investment.
- 10.30 a.m. Next Generation Total Reward
- 11.00 a.m. Closing Remarks
- Chris Bruce, Co-founder and Managing Director, Thomsons Online Benefits
- Raminder Parhar, Vice President, Sales Leader, APJ, NGA Human Resources
- Guy Clarkson, Account Director Asia Pacific, Thomsons Online Benefits