What Will the Next Generation of HR Outsourcing Look Like?
Demand for the next generation in global HR Outsourcing is set to grow significantly given the reality of the ever increasing complexity created by the hybrid HR technology landscape most operate; which in turn is driven by the rapid adoption of Cloud HR, the challenge of integration to the retained OnPremise HCM platforms and the skyrocketing growth for analytics.
The reality is that business today demands the intuitive Cloud HR solutions to actually (and finally) ensure your employees will use the applications, they want analytical data delivered instantaneously on their mobile device to drive effective decision making and they want to be able to sign-off on the transactional people management tasks without effort. All of this must be done while reducing expenditure
So what are the specific challenges?
- Managing Cloud HR platforms – The change in rhythm from annual maintenance releases and major upgrades every 5-10 years for On Premise HCM to the more fluid 2 – 4 releases per year for Cloud HR creates a significant challenge for the internal HR IT Project team, made even more complex and expensive when you have multiple Cloud HR applications to manage.
- On Premise HCM – Many organizations remain committed to their core HCM platform to run in a hybrid HR IT landscape alongside the Cloud HR applications, resulting in the HR IT Project team needing to maintain existing skills associated with annual maintenance releases, major upgrades, integration and hosting challenges.
- Global Payroll – All HR applications including the cool Cloud HR and analytics tools require accurate and perfectly integrated payroll data to ensure they actually deliver what was promised in the sales demo; therefore demanding that the global payroll problem is finally addressed and fixed.
- Transactional HR Business Process – It is not cost effective, efficient or a good use of limited HR resources to manage the transactional HR business processes when they should be focused on where HR can deliver real business value. Value comes from the Centre’s of Excellence, the HR Business Partner team, a focus on analytics and business strategy – not answering employee telephone calls, responding to emails or completing data entry.
The sensible option is to consider Next Generation HR Outsourcing
Next generation HR Outsourcing is a global partnership with one organization that can:
- Provide Global Payroll outsourcing Services
- Provide HR Outsourcing for HR Administration and Talent Management regardless of your Hybrid HR IT landscape –SAP HCM, PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors, Workday, Taleo, Sumtotal, etc.
- Provide Application Management services across both traditional On Premise and Cloud HR platforms
By partnering with one organization who can deliver the complete Next Generation HR Outsourcing service it becomes possible to deliver a better service to employees, remain legally compliant, focus on the execution of HR strategy, supporting business decision making with reporting and analytics; all while delivering significant cost savings.