Top 5 Reasons to Attend Workday Rising 2016
Workday Rising, the annual user event dedicated to educating and connecting the Workday user community, is fast approaching. Will you be there?
The event provides a chance for users to enhance their skills and learn from other experienced customers with networking and educational opportunities that help to maximize your Workday investment and stay on top of the latest business trends. You’ll also learn more about the features and product advancements Workday continuously delivers throughout the year.
Still on the fence? In case you’re wondering what’s in it for you, we’ve compiled the following list of five reasons why you should attend:
- Hear it from the top: Workday co-founder and CEO Aneel Bhusri and co-founder and Chairman Dave Duffield will highlight key successes from this past year and provide a glimpse into what’s to come for the future of Workday during a live streaming executive keynote address.
- Hear it from the best: NGA is one of the few Workday partners who spans the categories of software, services AND payroll. We have a deep understanding of HR and IT processes, proven Workday expertise, and local knowledge across geographies. We can help you maximize your strategic investment in Workday HCM, continuously drive ROI, and meet the changing needs of your organization.
- Celebrate with song: Oh My My. You won’t want to miss Grammy-nominated OneRepublic, performing LIVE at the customer appreciation party at the iconic Navy Pier.
- Look to the future: Dr. Peter Diamandis, during the Kickoff Keynote, will talk about how you should see change as an opportunity. Learn how harnessing digital disruption can help you to achieve massive growth and lead your organization into the future.
- Meet up: We’ll be there! Be sure to visit us at booth #229 to say hi and, if you take five minutes to take our Workday survey, we’ll give you a $5 gift card!
We hope to see you soon in Chicago!