NGA Named a Leader in Payroll BPO Services in 2014 by NelsonHall
NGA Human Resources is proud to have been designated as a leader in Payroll BPO (overall market segment) in 2014 by NelsonHall, the industry’s leading BPO analyst firm. As part of their “NEAT vendor evaluation,” in which NelsonHall also designated NGA as a leader in the multi-geography market segment, our success was attributed primarily to:
- Established global service delivery network
- Capability of technical teams to deliver large-scale transformations for clients who have difficulty changing themselves
- Development and use technologies that are rich in self-service and automation.
In addition, NGA was praised for our experienced teams, working together since the mid-1990s to support multiple large organizations.
Working with one out of five Fortune 500 clients, NGA was hailed for our ability to:
- Drive efficiencies from an end-to-end process versus just the outsourced parts of the processing
- Significant language capabilities
- Global and local payroll expertise
- Ability to support MPHRO as well as payroll processing.
In NelsonHall’s full report, they stressed NGA’s system integration capabilities and proprietary platforms (such as ResourceLink and Preceda), as well as our strong partnerships with HCM companies such as Workday, SAP, and SuccessFactors,
Said NelsonHall, “….few companies can deliver large market payrolls across borders and in so many countries, with integration to SaaS products such as SuccessFactors as well as Workday.”
A special thank you to our clients around the globe, our partners, and to NelsonHall for recognizing NGA’s leadership in both the payroll and BPO space.
Click here to read the full report.