As we look forward to an exciting year of growth in our market in 2019, the NGA HR Leadership Team have been sharing their thoughts on the major trends across our industry.
Looking back at 2018, there were so many developments in the HR and HR Tech space we couldn’t summarize them all: It was the year the GDPR went live, and now that we are more than 6 months down the road, what have we learned and what can we expect? It was also the year that blockchain or DLT received a lot of attention (and bitcoin became infamous). 2018 saw much interest in automation, big debates about robots’ potential to take over our jobs and the inherent bias of machine intelligence. Most of all, 2018 was the year where the move to the HR cloud became the dominant migration path for companies of all sizes, and outsourcing payroll the standard for multi-country businesses.
So, what will 2019 bring? Will it be as exciting as this year? To prepare you for what is to come, each member of the team shared their thoughts on their expectations for 2019 and we’ve collected them in one easy list:
• Andy Monshaw, CEO: Why is 2019 the Year to Commit to Business Agility?
• Steve Chalker, CFO: Changing dynamics of the HR & Finance relationship
• Michael Rogers, CPO: Is HR ready to manage robots as they rise in number in 2019?
• Luca Saracino, Sales & Marketing: HR transformation projects are on the minds of HR leaders for 2019
• Mike Eralie, Delivery: New Year fitness test: Does your HR infrastructure support your business strategy?
• Anita Lettink, Strategy & Alliances: Partnering for a seamless HR & Payroll experience
• Aitor Vinos, Account Management: Create the visibility needed to drive your business forward
• Johan Bosschaerts, Technology & Innovation: HR & payroll innovation drives business success
• Malcolm Bennett, Legal & Business Support Services: GDPR was just the beginning
And from all of us: we wish you Happy Holidays and look forward to meeting you in 2019!