euHReka 12 Builds on the Potential of BPaaS
Another 4 months have passed and here we are with a new release of euHReka. With euHReka 12 we are responding to market demand, while elevating user experience and functionality of our HR BPaaS platform to the next level.
Built on the concept of BPaaS (Business Process as a Service), euHReka blends an application layer with extensive global preconfiguration, multi-country delivery capabilities and standardized workforce administration processes. As you know, for many years euHReka has been the underpinning platform for NGA’s HR BPO services, integrating transactional processing and call center support into a single BPaaS platform.
euHReka12, we wanted to primarily focus on 3 areas: further improving the user experience, increasing system performance and expanding process functionality. Below is a sample of some of the improvements featured in euHReka 12.
Improved user experience
• euHReka 12 now provides a summarized ‘To Do’ list of ongoing actions. Upon logging on, users can now access a concise landing page with all relevant information and actions, consolidated into a single page. With links to ‘My activities’, ‘My notifications’, ‘Quick links’ and ‘Personal details’, users have everything at hand to successfully start their workday.
• euHReka 12 features optimized, form-factor-aware screens for tablet and smartphone, including for Apple’s high-resolution retina display.
• The general logon screen has been enhanced with inspirational views from cities around the globe.
• Page loading has been optimized: once a page is loaded, euHReka will continue to load underlying pages providing a faster, more fluid user experience. This allows users to rapidly browse through the application resulting in pages loading up to 30% faster.
• Logon time is also shortened as euHReka evaluates authorizations required for subsequent processes. For example: when a user logs on to update employee information in the workforce administration module, the system no longer has to check authorizations for the recruitment module. – That happens automatically once the initial request has been loaded.
Expanded process functionality
• Recruitment: recruiters now have the option of enabling the ‘tell a friend’ feature, or sharing a job on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn for all jobs published externally. This feature allows recruiters to share open positions with a larger audience.
• Reporting & Analytics: with euHReka 12, each user has the option to schedule the execution of a report. This can be set up as an ad hoc execution or as a recurring process. This feature also further improves system performance as users can now schedule complex reporting queries in advance.
• Reporting & Analytics: with euHReka 12, it’s now possible to group values into categories. This is for instance useful when you want to group age bands (20 to 25 yrs, 25 to 35 yrs, etc.) instead of reporting on individual age brackets (25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 yrs, etc).
• Succession now features deep integration with Performance Management to proactively prompt information that is needed to get a better view of the succession management information.