3 Days Until We Put the Spotlight on Global Payroll Complexity!
There are just three days to go until the findings of the Global Payroll Complexity Index are revealed in a series of regional webinars, starting on Monday with the spotlight on Europe, South America, Asia and Oceania, followed through the week by Africa, UK and Ireland, Canada, and the US.
All we will reveal right now is… the responsibility of the payroll department is great and it’s not easy. The more countries you cover, the more complex it gets and the higher the risks.
These free webinars lay bare the challenges you face and provide the information your organisation needs to make your payroll efficient, compliant and employee engaging.
If your payroll is solid and your employees are happy, you’re on a fast track to success.
Register here to reserve your seat at one of five regional payroll complexity webinars, which will reveal the findings of the 2017 Global Payroll Complexity Index.
About the research
The 2017 Global Payroll Complexity Index (GPCI) report, complied by NGA Human Resources, offers an overview of how countries and regions rank in terms of complexity when it comes to compensating a local and/or international workforce, and how these can impact your corporate planning and decision making. NGA Human Resources based the research on the following five categories impacting payroll complexity:
- Payroll data - managing, storage and security
- Payroll parameters – population groups and types
- Payroll calculation – salary and rewards
- Government reporting - tax and social security deductions, reporting and legislation
- Geography – scope of and emerging market
Geographical scope: 48 countries
- Subject matter experts in payroll
- Local, regional and global payroll consultants and outsourcing experts
- System engineers responsible for updating global payroll systems
Respondent volume: 2,874 submissions (734 fully completed)
Survey methodology: Online questionnaire and interviews