Analyzing the Digital Workplace in Europe
'Workplace Modernization is Critical to Future Success', say 52% of European HR and IT Managers according to the 'Digital Workplace in Europe' study by PAC.
- 74% say work environments have a 'strong' or 'critical' impact on business success
- 22% say it's critical to the company's economic performance
- 42% have digital workplace transformation high on the investment agenda
- 63% of companies plan to invest in modern apps and technologies within 2 years
Significant regional differences highlighted, with UK behind France and Belgium, but leading Germany. Join PAC and NGA Human Resources for an in-depth analysis of the 'Digital Workplace in Europe', and learn from your contemporaries in Europe how to plan your workplace transformation.
Hosted by Digital HR Leaders this webinar will:
- Share the core results of the study (strategic relevance and central goals, key issues, status quo, investment plans and barriers)
- Explain what these mean to you and how to integrate these into your own transformation strategy
- Demonstrate how your business stands against ‘Digital Workplace Index’
- Present you with the considerations you should make when planning and progressing your digital HR transformation