At NGA HR, we truly care about the privacy of our customers, suppliers and visitors. On this page you can find more transparency on how NGA handles your personal informal information.
Personal data NGA may collect from you
NGA may collect and process personal data (information) that you provide us in any of the following ways:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on any of our sites as listed in the attached document (‘our site’). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material, any inquiry through the “Contact Us” section of the Site, an online employment application or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us for any purpose whatsoever, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- NGA may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, country data based on the IP address, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- Persons who supply us with their phone numbers, mailing address, phone number, and email address online may receive telephone contact or an answer in the form of an answer to an email or documentation sent to an address with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls or any other form of answer, please let us know by sending us an email.
NGA may collect and process personal data (information) that we collect from you in any of the following ways:
- IP ADDRESSES
We may collect information about your computer that does not, by itself, identify you by name, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns. The purpose of the data is to improve effectiveness of the site, to help diagnose problems and to administer the site.
- INFORMATION GATHERING TOOLS
NGA may also collect information during your visit to our website through automated tools, which include Web beacons (or named as web bugs), embedded web links and any other commonly used information gathering tools.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Uses made and purpose of the personal data
We use personal data collected and held about you through this website in the following ways:
- To ensure that content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To respond to your requests and thereafter to process your requests and deliver the requested materials and information. Any personal data requested by us will be the minimum to enable NGA to deal with the request. Where additional information is requested this will be marked and its provision is voluntary.
- To provide you with information, products or services which we feel may be of an interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. Upon your acceptance, we may contact you via your email, telephone or address provided. The purpose of the data collected is to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements and services for marketing purposes or promotional activities and to respond to any of your requests. In addition, in case of a job application, the information will be kept in order to be able to respond back to you.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Sensitive information is not sought through this website except where legally required or for legitimate purpose. However, if you decide to provide such sensitive information, the information will be accepted as explicit consent to use that information in connection with the purpose for which it has been provided.
Sharing of your personal data
As a global business operating company, we may disclose your personal data to any member of NGA group of companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries located at any place in the world.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- In the event that we sell, buy, merger, consolidate, transfer, change in control any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- In the event of reorganisation or liquidation of our company whereby in some countries such a transaction may involve, in accordance with applicable laws, the disclosure of personal data to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or any other governmental request.
- If we may be required to provide personal data in response to a court order, subpoena, warrant, government investigation, any procedure issued by authority, or as otherwise required by law. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If we believe that there is a threat to the information stored in this website, or in order to protect or defend our rights or the well-being of our users. In general, we may release certain personal data in cases where we believe that the release of the information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
- We may contract with any third party supplier to provide any services for operating this website, for any requests or for the purpose of supporting our business activities. Any third party providing services to us may be allowed, on our behalf, to access your personal data provided by you for their proper use in connection with the specific services provided.
- In cases where you provide us with your consent to do so. In those cases we will ask you for an explicit written consent confirmation.
Your rights on how the personal data is used
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data in general or for any specific purpose. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Your opt-out right will only apply for the specific purpose you have asked us for and therefore we may choose to correspond with you regarding your existing requests or other matters with us or to any correspondence that has already been initiated.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and any other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. NGA does not have any responsibility or liability for any tracking, data collection or other activities of third parties.
Access to information
If you wish to access or inspect the information we hold about you please contact us by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may choose to enter our site and view the information we hold about you. NGA does not assume any responsibility or any liability for confirming the accuracy and the completeness of the information we hold about you. If the information is not accurate or wrong please either send us an email or edit the information yourself in order to be able to update the information. When updating your information, we may ask you some questions in order to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
Information access and correction will do so free of charge, except where it would require a disproportionate effort we will inform you in advance of the fee to be paid.
Security of the personal data
In accordance with NGA policies, the group is committed to protect any personal data divulged to us. NGA implemented industry standard security measures, technologies and procedures in order to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Our management team, employees and partners are required to keep personal data confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet (by way of an email or other) is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use internal procedures and security features trying to prevent unauthorised access.
Data Retention information
NGA is retaining information for legitimate business or for legal purposes and will not hold information for a period longer than is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and in the alternative information will be saved for the maximum period of 10 years.
NorthgateArinso, Inc. (NGAHR's U.S. company) complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. NorthgateArinso, Inc. has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view NorthgateArinso’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/
To read the entire Safe Harbor Privacy Statement, click here: http://www.ngahr.com/sites/default/files/nga_safe_harbor_privacy_policy_july_2014.pdf
The Northgate Code of Conduct document articulates ethical and behavioral guidance for all Northgate Information Solutions (NIS) companies (including NGA Human Resources).
At Northgate Information Solutions (Northgate), we understand the great privilege and yet even greater responsibility we have in managing some of our clients’ most sensitive assets – including their financial, HR and Payroll Data. Therefore, we make every effort to ensure that everyone at Northgate not only understands this responsibility but also embraces it with the highest standards of care and professionalism.
To read Northgate's entire Code of Conduct, click here: http://www.ngahr.com/sites/default/files/nis-code-conduct2014.pdf