People are considered as a company’s most valuable asset. Yet many business leaders are unable to respond to questions such as:
- What is the most effective staffing strategy of your company?
- Which is your most productive and qualitative source of applicants?
- Is your training budget spent wisely and in line with expectations?
- How does your in-country HR cost structure measure up to the rest of your organization?
These and many more questions can be answered by analyzing the workforce data stored at the heart of euHReka. Intelligent HR reporting gives corporate leaders better insight to make smarter decisions based on hard facts.
Thanks to its unique approach, euHReka centralizes HR information globally in one main HR repository and makes it available for further analysis. euHReka is equipped with a tool for every task:
- euHReka Reporting allows users to launch predefined operational reports for each supported HR process.
- euHReka Analytics provides users with a view of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) available in the application, presented in visually attractive and comprehensive graphs.
- euHReka Ad Hoc Reporting enables users to create their own reports using personal criteria.
- euHReka 9 Box Grid shows an organization’s talent pool on a grid using up to 3 axes.